Friday, October 26, 2007

Go, Sox !!!!!!!

Congratulations to my Red Sox for the manner in which they have carried themselves. Never once has their success caused them to be anything less than cautiously optimistic about their progress or gracious when talking about their opponents with the media. And as a lifelong devout fan, I 'm beside myself with every pitch that takes us deeper into the post season. My faith in their abilities never wavered even when they were down 3 games to 1 with Cleveland. Now, I'm not saying that I believe in curses or even the proverbial "Gowdy" when talking about some one's hitting streak or the tossing of the all too rare no hitter, but I'm just superstitious enough not to say the words... What I will say is that I have really enjoyed the first two games of the World Series and will be sitting next to the radio in our camper on Saturday night to listen to game three. The pop up will be at the Friendly Beaver Campground in New Boston because we'll be doing a show at Southern New Hampshire University in Manchester on Saturday. It's the last "away game" of the season for us and the last camping expedition for the season, as well. Play well, Guys!!

No comments: