Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 80- Finally, No Techno Glitches

I managed to recreate a bunch of stuff so I could, at least, print some note cards and photo cards. It would have been the perfect opportunity to redesign my business card but, hey, I like the one I’ve got. We’ve had a couple of great conversations while we’ve been back with our daughter and Mom. They both hid health issues while we were away. Mom helped put together a new PA boxed set of note cards and I printed some of the best snapshots we took on our trip, grizzles, big mountains, cute fawns and an amazing shot of a monarch butterfly on a sunflower head. They look great. It was a productive day and best of all, the Red Sox won as well.

1 comment:

Tom Viola said...

Welcome home! I enjoyed reading your posts and viewing your photos. Did you see any of the effects of Irene on your way home? Rural Vermont was hit pretty hard. After you guys settle in and catch your breath, I would like to talk to you and Carl about the finer points of your trip planning.