Friday, April 19, 2013

Heading Home


Our trip north was relatively uneventful except for the new channel we were glued to as we drove. It’s been a surreal five days with all that has happened in Boston, MA. As I sit here trying to put my thoughts in order in regards to the events; the bombings at the marathon, the search for evidence, the discovery of CCTV footage and the release of suspects’ photos, the quick demise of one suspect and the long lockdown of a city and it’s suburbs, it’s a good feeling to know the last suspect is in custody. I have no photos to show for the more than 300 miles we covered today and quite honestly those photos would pale in comparison to the events being followed on radio and tv. Northward and home tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’d like to go to your blog more usually but these days it appears to be taking endlessly to return up.
I visit from work, and our connection there is pretty good.

Do you suppose the problem could be in your end?

Also visit my web site :: trying to conceive tips