Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Almost Time

Some of you may already know about our upcoming travels, this time with a bunch of suitcases. My husband, newly retired, and I will be leaving on June 15th for a 10 week photo adventure to Alaska. We will be taking our camper from New Hampshire and visiting some really neat places. Some of these places have been on my mind for years while others are newly discovered, all of them have just one thing in common. They are places I want to go to take photos. So for those of you who are following me on facebook, when I have internet service, I'll be posting descriptions of our travels, places we'll be visiting and of course, there will be lots of photos. For those of you who follow my love of nature through this blog, well, you're in for a treat. I know I'm not going to be disappointed. I hope you won't be either. Oh, did I mention we'll be visiting Niagara Falls, Wisconsin Dells, Yellowstone, Glacier National Park, Denali, Arches, National Park, Gettysburg and the Amish country of Lancaster County, just to name a few.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gram get a lot of pictures of Gettysburg and Niagara falls i am always anonymous