Thursday, May 17, 2007

Come To The Fair!

I 'm currently at the house to load the truck for our 3 day exhibit in Fryeburg, ME. We'll be there on the 18th, 19th and 20th for the 6th Annual Home, Garden and Flower Show so if you are able, come visit us. The weather doesn't sound too good for the weekend so I figure an exhibit like this can lift a person's spirits. The art show is in Expo1 near the main gate and I understand that's where the "Meet The Chefs" cooking demonstrations will be held. One thing I've learned from doing these shows is that wherever there is food, there are always people. The other day, while visiting Sabbaday falls, I happened upon one of the first flowers that bloom in spring, a trillium. It gave me hope that the rest of the season would be along shortly. Oh, I know, six weeks ago, the weather acted as if spring had arrived but we all know how false that was. Now, I can see it in the multitude of rushing waters, in every tree that rushes to grow it's leaves and even in the urgency of the birds looking for nesting materials.

No comments: