Thursday, June 21, 2007

A New Venture

I'm always on the lookout for ways to further my business and expose more patrons to my work so when I was asked to participate in the "Thyme To Heal Wellness Center", I was eager for the opportunity. Within the next couple of weeks, several positive care givers will come together to provide people with a place to go for comfort and healing. I know this sounds like new age gibberish but as time goes on, the concept will become more clear. Massage therapists, herbalists and a few select artisans will be housed in a restored nineteenth century Victorian house in the quaint village of Bath, NH. The theory is to enrich the body and mind as well as the spirit. I'm fortunate to have been asked to collaborate with such a talented group of practitioners. My photographic art will be for sale in the retail area, called Thymeless Essentials, and some of my work will also be on display in other areas of the building to provide a meditative and serene environment. This harmonious venture will be available for all of our clients to experience and the general public will also be able to purchase items from the retail area. As more information becomes available, I'll share it here with you.

No comments: