Thursday, April 5, 2007

Lists Can Make You Crazy


The list I mentioned was getting smaller. Items were getting scratched off each day, sometimes a couple of them. I began feeling really good about myself and then, just when I was about to see the bottom of the list, I had to start adding things once more. For instance, today I finished this season's spring and summer card selection for two of the five galleries that I exhibit in. And I delivered a CD with some images to the production team at WREN which stand for the Women's Rural Entrepreneurial Network. It's an organization that helps small cottage industries to thrive and grow with sound business practices and help from people who've been there. Anyway, they needed some photographs for an upcoming issue of their magazine and several of my images were just what they were looking for. Sorry, got sidetracked there for a minute. Now, I've been asked to exhibit some of my work in a storefront on Main Street in downtown Littleton. WOW! People pass this window by the hundreds every day and I get to have the space for three weeks. It's a great opportunity to get my work seen by loads of people, but I wasn't planning on the extra framing and production just now. I'll need to come up with around eight pieces in the next day or two. This charming little girl is my granddaughter, Stephanie who is trying to convince the little dog that she is the boss.

No comments: