Friday, July 6, 2007

A Hectic Week

Right now, I can't find where I put ... Well, it doesn't matter what it was. I'm in the middle of preparing for a reception in Waterville Valley this evening, a show in Franconia on Saturday and a show in Whitefield on Sunday. I have a pile of new work in the studio to go to the ARTS Gallery in Lisbon on Monday and another pile beginning to grow for the new location at the Thyme To Heal Holistic Center in Bath which will open while Carl and I are touring the Pacific Northwest. Carl is out on the deck putting a coat of polyurethane on an accent table which is being auctioned off to benefit the Caregiver's of NH later this fall. He did a granite and tile mosaic on the top before staining the oak table to look as if it were walnut. The first coat of poly darkened it in a very nice way. I've been so busy I haven't even had time to take any photos. I'm beginning to pack for our trip but I really can't think about it seriously until I get through this next week. So, wish me luck. I'll get through this rush of activity but when I do, I'll really need the guided tour service that I volunteered my father for. I sure hope he takes his vitamins and gets lots of sleep.

No comments: